VisionCorps offers on-site and off-site contract management and closeout services.
In 2009, VisionCorps partnered with the Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command [MICC] and NIB on a pilot program in Fort Dix, New Jersey, for contract management services that ultimately exceeded expectations. Since that time, we have worked with a number of service branches/agencies. These services include contract closeouts and electronic document conversion and filing, and typically result in significant cost savings for our clients. In addition, our services enable military personnel to concentrate on more mission-critical functions.
A list of current and previous customers:
- Army Installation and Contracting Command
- Army Contracting Command
- Army Aviation Center
- Army Forces Command
- Army Reserve Command
- Army Installation Management Command
- Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma
- Navy Supply Systems Command
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- Santa Anna
- Defense Logistics Agency
- New Cumberland
Our administrative services include:
- Contract closeout services — determining issues with data entry or delivery and recommending resolutions
- Electronic document conversion/scanning
- Electronic filing
- Invoice or payment processing
- Call center services
- Services can be provided on- and off-site
For more information, contact Mark Mooneyhan at firstname.lastname@example.org – 717-291-5951, ext.4121 or toll free 1-866-876-6550, or Pat Mendez at email@example.com – 717-291-5951, ext. 4122, or toll free 1-866-876-6550.