Class 1 Production – Lancaster
Class 1 Production Employee (Lancaster)
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in the Production department in Lancaster, PA. The candidate will be responsible for various operations on the production line. First preference will be given to legally blind candidates. Applicant must have the following:
- Experience in a production setting preferred
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Produces within the acceptable range
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions well
- Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame
- Ability to repair defective product where appropriate
- Follows all written P3’s and ISO processes
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603