Class 1 Production – Philadelphia
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in the Production department in Lancaster, PA. The candidate will be responsible for various operations on the production line. Applicant must have the following:
- Experience in a production setting preferred
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Produces within the acceptable range
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions well
- Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame
- Ability to repair defective product where appropriate
- Follows all written P3’s and ISO processes
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603