Food Production Team Leader – Lebanon
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has an exciting employment opportunity for a full time Food Production Team Leader in our Lebanon facility.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency and knowledge in all areas of a designated product line meeting the requirements of Class 1 & 2 position profiles.
- Works closely with Plant Manager to facilitate and ensure production goals are met and high levels of communication are maintained between Plant Manager and team members
- Manages labor resources at the team and production level of Class 1 & 2 employees.
- Cross trained in all areas of production
- Assists in packaging, staging, and warehousing of raw materials and finished goods
- Communicates with warehouse and production employees to support production goals
- Notifies responsible employees when product and/or raw material shortages exist
- Maintains all required paper and electronic documents in accordance with company and ISO 9001, Quality and GMP requirements and procedures
- Minor Maintenance
- Minimum of High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Basic computer and data entry skills required
- 6 months experience in operating automated equipment preferred
- One years’ experience leading a team preferred
- One years’ experience in a production line setting
- Pallet Jack experience preferred
- Basic maintenance experience
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Primarily works in a climate-controlled area
- May be exposed to fumes, dust and outdoor weather conditions
- Travels to other locations as needed
- Periodic use of company vehicle is required
- Must be able to carry, lift, push and or move a minimum of 60 lbs. at a time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job, including close vision, distance vision, color vison, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
- Ability to verbally communicate with others
- Required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603