Do you share our core values of: Respect, Commitment, Integrity and Innovation?
We are seeking people who are team players and are interested in becoming part of an organization that works to contribute to something bigger than itself. By joining the staff at VisionCorps, you will be supporting your neighbors who are blind and vision impaired. You can be a part of this group by applying for a position at any of our locations; Lancaster, Lebanon, Northeast Philadelphia, Mechanicsburg, Washington, D.C. or York.
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in… Read more
Full-Time, Monday thru Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (40 hours/week) VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to… Read more
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit organization is looking for full-time Contract Closeout Specialists to complete the contract closeout process as required by standard operating procedures… Read more
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603