Facilities and Maintenance Technician – Lancaster
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has an exciting employment opportunity for a full time Facilities and Maintenance Technician in our Lancaster facility.
- Ensures the manufacturing equipment is running correctly.
- Performs preventative maintenance to all manufacturing equipment to detect problems before they arise.
- Will be responsible for planned and necessary building maintenance
- Troubleshoots building equipment and provides repairs as necessary.
- Ensures a safe workplace environment in keeping with OSHA regulations and company standards
- Entering purchase orders for building and machine maintenance
- Responsible for maintaining valid documentation and inspections for all company vehicles.
- Schedule maintenance appointments for all company vehicles.
- Observes and adheres to the Standards of Performance requirements address in the employee handbook at all times
- Maintains open communication with immediate supervisor and staff
- Completes 1:1 coaching meeting with immediate supervisor
- Attends mandatory meetings/trainings or non-mandatory meetings/trainings as schedule permits
- Utilizes and models VisionCorps’ values in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years facilities maintenance preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Prior mechanical experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment required with the ability to troubleshoot and repair light manufacturing equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills preferred (Email & Microsoft Word)
- Primarily works in a climate-controlled area
- Must be able to sit at a desk for periods of time
- Must be able to sit in a vehicle for periods of time
- Must be able to carry, lift and push equipment/materials up to 75 – 100lbs
- Must be able to spend considerable time stooping, kneeling, and crouching
- Must be able to operate light industrial equipment
- Use hands to repetitively operate, finger, handle or feel computers and office equipment
- Visual acuity – close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to travel independently and safely occasionally
- Required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603