Contract Closeout Specialist
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit organization is looking for full-time Contract Closeout Specialists to complete the contract closeout process as required by standard operating procedures and as directed by the supervisor.
The individuals applying for this position must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or a combination of education and sufficient work experience
- Confirmation of legal blindness
- Assistive technology experience with screen readers and/or magnification software
- Ability to successfully pass federal background check including but not limited to credit, education and criminal
- US and/or dual citizenship
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, write and speak English
In addition to Remote opportunities, the Contract Management Services department has locations in the following areas:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Washington, D.C.
- Bedford, MA
- Northern VA
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603