Document Imaging Clerk – Philadelphia
VisionCorps a values driven nonprofit organization is looking for a team player and detail orientated Full-Time Document Imaging Clerk. This position is based at our location in Philadelphia, PA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain 100% accountability, storage of physical folders/documents being temporarily stored for destruction
- Maintain accountability of folder locations and storage area, quality checks on scanned documents to ensure legibility and inventory of pages.
- Complete all PCF uploads
- Receiving/ Inventory Management of contract files
- Document Preparation
- Coordination of required weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Assist in coordination of office events
- Develop and maintain professional interpersonal relationships with clients and team member
- Ensure office environment is free of safety hazards
- Receive and inventory, contract files and report discrepancies to the supervisor
- Produce accurate and complete documents.
- Produce accurate and complete reports and documents.
- Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, other employees, supervisors and visitors
- Acts in a professional manner
- Follows the safety requirements for lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Follows accident reporting procedures
- Understands and follows safe travel requirements.
- Participate in monthly Department meetings
- Participate in Company events
- Keep up to date on all training
- Any other duties or special projects assigned by the Contract Closeout Supervisor
Education and Work Experience:
- One year experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of MS office software (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Familiar with clerical duties; phone, filing, printing, scanning, etc.
- Basic data entry for updating spreadsheets
- Possess US Citizenship and pass federal background check
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603