Material Handler – York
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has an exciting employment opportunity for a full time Material Handler in our York facility.
- Scans inventory and raw materials using handheld barcoding equipment
- Prints and applies labels
- Assists in packaging, staging, and warehousing of raw materials and finished goods
- Maintains adequate bin and stock levels for all assigned productions areas
- Communicates with team leaders and production associates to support production goals
- Notifies responsible personnel when product and/or raw material shortages exist
- Works on production lines and fills in personnel gaps as required
- Supports production goals wherever possible
- Assists Plant Supervisor as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a production or warehouse setting preferred
- Experience with ISO 9001-2008 preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Forklift pallet jack training preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Primarily works in a semi temperature-controlled production area
- Travels to other locations as needed
- Periodic use of company vehicle is required
- Ability to verbally communicate with others
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Required to operate machinery
- Required to operate pallet jack and/or forklift
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more.
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
- All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
- VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
- VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- VisionCorps promotes a Drug and Smoke Free workplace.
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603