VisionCorps Foundation Scholarship Program
Applicants must submit scholarship application and supporting documents, in their entirety, on time. Applicants will only be considered for the scholarship selected on the application, and only if all requirements are met.
All applications must include the following:
- Completed online application.
- Official transcripts of post-secondary school in which you are currently enrolled, or high school transcripts with SAT and/or ACT results.
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from educational resource).
- Proof of legal blindness, visual acuity of 20/200 or less in the better corrected eye, or a visual field of 20 degrees or less in the better corrected eye as confirmed by a physician. This can either be a letter from an optometrist or ophthalmologist clearly stating you are legally blind, or this form completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist).
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (passport, birth certificate, naturalization papers or proof of legal residency).
Scholarship Application Timeline
All scholarship applications are due to the Foundation no later than February 1 each calendar year. Applications will be reviewed by the VisionCorps Foundation Board of Trustees and decisions will be shared no later than May 1 of the same year. For scholarships, the application for funding support must be for future funding; educational expenses will not be reimbursed. Payment is made directly to the educational institution for future semester(s).
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 717-393-5894.